Pro Bono Training: Eviction Defense for Low Income Tenants
October 22nd, 2012
Join PLC and learn how to effectively litigate unlawful detainer actions while serving our low income community.
Monday, October 22, 2012
Registration 5:30 pm / Program 6:00 – 8:15 pm
~ THIS TRAINING IS FOR ATTORNEYS ONLY ~
Vanessa Leonardo, Esq.
Public Law Center
Proud Usahacharoenporn, Esq.
Rutan & Tucker, LLP
Douglas Levin, Esq.
- Overview of the unlawful detainer process
- How to respond to an unlawful detainer complaint
- Common defenses to an unlawful detainer complaint
- Discovery in an unlawful detainer proceeding
- Trial preparation and negotiating settlement
Free in exchange for committing to represent one PLC unlawful detainer case within one year of the training.
Light dinner and beverages will be provided.
UC Irvine School of Law
401 East Peltason
Irvine, CA 92697
Registration: Enroll here
:: Back to Calendar