Co-hosted with PLC and the OCBA
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Registration: 5:30 pm
Program: 6:00 – 9:15 pm
Orange County Bar Association, 4101 Westerly Place, Newport Beach 92660
Michael D. Franco, Esq.
Law Office of Michael D. Franco
Misty Perry Isaacson, Esq.
Pagter and Perry Isaacson APLC
Directing Attorney & Pro Bono Director, Public Law Center
- Introduction to the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process
- How to evaluate a client’s eligibility to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Key information on how to successfully complete the Chapter 7 paperwork
- Tips on taking care of all post-filing issues in a Chapter 7 case
- Learn about working with low-income and self represented debtors
OCBA Attorney Member: Free* with one 2-hour visit to the OCBA/PLC Bankruptcy Clinic.
Non-OCBA Attorney Member: $25* with one 2-hour visit to the OCBA/PLC Bankruptcy Clinic.
✓ 3 CLE units